Tunisian Mint Tea Candle - Lumira
STEEPED IN RITUAL.
There’s a certain ritual involved in drinking tea in North Africa: steeping the leaves, preparing the fresh mint, garnishing the drink with pine nuts. The aromatic scent of this candle inspires a new ritual of its own, one that begins with the delicate aroma of spearmint and that grows richer and warmer with Chinese ginger, crushed cloves and lemon zest. Like a rare moment of pause in bustling Tunisian bazaar, it evokes a serenity that inspires contemplation.
WHY IT'S LOVED.
- Sustainably sourced fine fragrances infused in soy coconut wax that will enhance any space, presented in a beautiful recyclable and reusable vessel.
- Light this candle to create a calm and uplifting mood.
300g | approximately 80 hour burn time
Top: lemon zest, spearmint tea, chinese ginger, crushed cloves
Middle: sage leaf, jasmine bud, rosemary
Base: white cotton
HOW TO USE:
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking.
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when ½ inch of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.
Sustainably sourced Fragrance Oils and Soy Wax.
Free from Parabens, Bleaches, Dyes, Palm Oil, Lead and Tin.
Vegan and Cruelty Free.
ABOUT THE GLASS:
We use a coloured through glass, which is 100% recyclable. We also encourage our customers to repurpose LUMIRA glass candle jars as chic vessels around the home or office.